Laptop check for a digital exam on-campus
The laptop check for a digital exam on-campus is a way to test if the exam security software works on your laptop.
You can do the laptop check two times per week.
Checklist laptop check for an on-campus digital exam
- Click on 'Enter with your school account'
- The WUR logon procedure starts and will take you to the University login page. If you are already logged on (to Brightspace for example) these pages might be skipped.
- Select Wageningen University & Research (WUR) from the list.
- The next page is from Wageningen University where you need to fill in your username and password.
- Click 'Sign in'
When you start an exam which is secured by Schoolyear, Schoolyear will check if the latest version is installed. If not Schoolyear will update.
- Click 'Download Schoolyear'
- The Schoolyear plugin is download. Now start the installation of Schoolyear. The instructions are shown on screen.
After Schoolyear is installed it will automatically start. The application will ask confirmation before continuing to the first step: logging you off from Windows or closing all applications on a Mac. Save all open documents and programs other than your browser to prevent the loss of data before you proceed.
Want to know more about digital exams on campus?