Try the Ans exam software
For some students the digital exam software (Ans) is new. This is why we offer a tryout exam, where you can try out all the different question types you could get in an exam. This page will explain how to reach this try-out exam.
Steps to login into the tryout exam
- Open a webbrowser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge). On a Macbook, the Safari browser is not supported. In that case install one of the three mentioned browsers.
- Go to https://ans.app and click on 'Sign in' in the upper right corner of the page.
- Under Log in with your school account, choose Wageningen University & Research (WUR)
- On the next page fill in your WUR username and password.
- Click on 'Sign in'
- The overview of available exams in Ans opens:
- Click on the Live Assignment 'Tryout exam students 2021-2022 ON CAMPUS'
- The instruction page of the exam will be shown. You should read the text carefully as it will reveal the password you need to enter the tryout exam. During a real exam the invigilator will give you the exam password.
You can see the amount of time you have left in the upper right corner of the screen.
The submit button will be visible in the lower right corner of your browser when you have reached the final question.
You can do this tryout exam as many times as you like.