Try the exam software
For some students our digital exam software (Ans) will be new. That is why we offer an exam which has all the different question types you can see in an exam. This page will explain how to reach this try-out exam.
Steps to login into an on-campus digital exam
- Open a webbrowser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge). On a Macbook, the Safari browser is not supported in a real exam. In that case install one of the mentioned browsers.
- Go to https://ans.app and sign in (link in the upper right corner of the page)
- Under Log in with your school account, choose Wageningen University & Research (WUR)
- The next page is from Wageningen University where you need to fill in your username and password.
- Click 'Sign in'
- The overview of available exams in Ans opens:
- Click on the Live Assignment 'Tryout exam students 2021-2022 ON CAMPUS'
- The exam opens with the instructions. You should read them carefully as it will reveal the password you need to enter the exam.