Getting started with the myWURtoday app
myWURtoday is your gateway to the information you need, when you need it. In the app you can find:
- Course information and announcements
- Registration for courses and notifications for study progress and grades
- Your personal education schedule and Office 365 calendar
- Education and study related news
- Practical information, for instance about study choices and study life
This app is really useful as a student at the Wageningen University and therefore it is highly recommended to install the myWURtoday app.
This manual gives you a quick start to install and guide you through myWURtoday. You need a WUR-account to use the app.
Need help? Call the Service Desk on +31 317488888.
Step 1: Install the myWURtoday app
To use myWURtoday you need to install the app on your mobile phone via the Google Play store or Apple App Store. Instructions can be found in How to install myWURtoday on my mobile.
Step 2: Authorise for Brightspace and Office 365
To ensure you can safely use Brightspace and your Schedule, an authorisation for both must take place once.
1. Click on the message 'D2L Brightspace requires your consent' and click on Accept
2. Click on the message 'Office 365 requires your consent' Sign in with your WUR account
Step 2: Take a tour through the app
The app will guide you through your study by informing you on your personal schedule, your courses (via Brightspace) and your grades (via Osiris). It will show you the news of each day and inform you with important messages from the WUR. Find out what the different options means to you in your studies. Introduction to myWURtoday
Step 3: Subscribe to news you want to receive
To get the information you need, when you need it, you can subscribe to topics that are of interest to you or that fits the phase of your study. How to subscribe to news & topics.
Step 4: Your all set - Please give us your feedback
Have fun using myWURtoday Don't forget to share your experience
1. Click on . . . More , which goes to the my WUR navigation
2. Scroll down till My App and click on Help & info about the app
3. Click on > Feedback and share your experience in the form that appears