Getting started with the myWURtoday app (includes video)
myWURtoday is your gateway to the information you need when you need it. In the app you can find:
- Course information and announcements
- Registration for courses and notifications for study progress and grades
- Your personal education schedule and Office 365 calendar
- Education and study-related news
- Practical information, for instance about study choices and study life
myWURtoday is very useful for your studies at Wageningen University, so we recommend that you install the app.
This manual gives you a quick start to install and guides you through myWURtoday. You need a WUR account to use the app.
We are constantly improving the app and adding features. It might happen that the manual is not completely up to date. Need help? Call the Service Desk at +31 317488888.
Step 1: Install the myWURtoday app
To use myWURtoday you need to install the app on your mobile phone via the Google Play store or Apple App Store. Instructions can be found in How to install myWURtoday on my mobile.
(=>Do give consent to SURFconext to share your information. Otherwise, the app won't work.)
Step 2: Authorize Brightspace and Office 365
To ensure you can safely use Brightspace and your Schedule, an authorisation for both must take place once.
1. Click on the message 'Office 365 requires your consent'
2. Sign in with your WUR account, password, and multi-factor authentication (if needed)
3. Click on the message 'D2L Brightspace requires your consent'. In most cases, Brightspace recognizes you because of your WUR sign-in on the app. If not, you need to click on accept.
Step 3: Take a tour through the app
The app will guide you through your study by informing you about your personal schedule, your courses (via Brightspace), and your grades (via Osiris). It will show you the news of each day and inform you by way of important messages from the WUR. Find out what the different options mean to you in your studies. Introduction to myWURtoday
Step 4: Subscribe to news you want to receive
To get the information you need, when you need it, you can subscribe to topics that are of interest to you or that fit the phase of your study. How to subscribe to news & topics.
Step 5: You are all set - Please give us your feedback
Have fun using myWURtoday. Don't forget to share your experience
1. Click on . . . More, which goes to my WUR navigation
2. Scroll down to My App and click on Help & info about the app
3. Click on Feedback and share your experience in the form that appears