About Unicheck precheck settings
Apart from an assignment in Brightspace, your lecturer might require from you a submission to Unicheck. Unicheck is a plagiarism tool replacing Turnitin®.
This manual will explain:
Student precheck Unicheck Dashboard
Only if a teacher has enable the Student precheck in the Unicheck assignment, the Drafts folder will appear.
In this case, the teacher has given the students 2 precheck(s) before submitting their Final Submission
For more information on submitting a student precheck, please visit: How to submit a student precheck for a Unicheck assignment
Once the file has been uploaded the Similarity score will appear.
Student precheck settings
You have the option to:
1. Click on the name of the document (in this case Draft report )
This action will open your assignment in a new browser tab. You can go through and check your report.
In this case, the teacher has allowed 2 prechecks. If you upload a new file you will no longer have another precheck
A pop-out page will open with options of where you want to upload your file from:
1. Choose one of the following options to Upload file:
- My Computer (recommended) - Select this option if you wish to Add a file stored on your computer
- Google Drive - Select this option if you wish to Add a file stored on you Google Drive
- Dropbox - Select this options if you wish to Add a file stored in your Dropbox
- OneDrive Files - Select from your WUR OneDrive
If you are using this option for the first time you will be prompted to sign in first. Click the button to sign in and you will be automatically signed in to your WUR OneDrive. In the next step you will be able to see its contents, the folders and documents of your personal WUR OneDrive.
Can create a new Text Document within Unicheck iframe
1. Give a title to the New Text Document
2. Write or Copy & Paste Text
3. Click on the green Create button
You can type text and press to search
Only if the Precheck is enabled, you can make a final submission from the Drafts folder.
For further information, please visit: How to submit a student precheck for a Unicheck assignment
If you are satisfied and wish to submit your assignment as your final submission,
1. Tick the box next to the document, and then
2. Click on Add to Assignment
After this action, you will be redirected to the assignment homepage in Unicheck.
3. Click on the blue Final Submission button
After this action, a message will appear on the top right corner, saying you have successfully submitted the file.
You now know about the Student precheck settings of an Unicheck assignment!
Want to know more about Unicheck assignments in Brightspace?