How to edit Settings in the Email
In the email settings, you can customize your settings by adding your signature to your emails from Brightspace, send a copy and save a copy of each outgoing message.
This article will show you:
Accessing email Settings
Navigate to your course and hover over to your User profile
- Click on your Name or profile picture, a drop-down menu will appear
- Click on Account Settings
This action will open the Account Settings page,
- Click on the Email tab to access the email settings
There are several settings that can be edited
- Send a copy of each outgoing message - to send a copy of all the emails to a specific address
- Save a copy of each outgoing message to the Sent Mail folder - to save a copy of the messages sent, including attachments will be saved to the Sent Email folder
- Click in the Email Signature HTML editor box - to add a signature to your emails
- Click Save and Close
You know now to to edit your email settings in Brightspace!