How can I use Schedule on myWURtoday app?
Via the myWURtoday app, you have access to your personal schedule. Here you can see when lectures/courses, practicals, or other meetings are scheduled, what time they start, and where you need to be. You can see your schedule for a specific day, week, or month.
This article explains how to get to and use your personal schedule in your myWURtoday app.
Your educational schedule as shown in TimeEdit is always visible in the app. A personalised schedule, such as which group the lecturer has assigned you to, will only be shown if the teacher has done this for the app. It will take a while before all teachers can and will perform this action, so keep an eye on this.
1. Click on the Schedule icon. This is the icon in the middle of the balk at the bottom of the page. Now you can see your personal schedule. It opens in the week mode. You can see all your scheduled lectures, practicals, and other meetings there.
2. Click on Week to change the viewpoint of your schedule. Here, you can change it into a Day or Month overview.
3. Click on the arrow in the top right corner to move to the next month/week/day (depending on which overview you are in). The arrow in the top left corner will shift you to the previous month/week/day
4. Click on the month (in this case: April 2021) to shift faster between months or even years
5. Click on Calendars in the upper right corner of the screen to switch between your personal calendars. Select which you want to combine into your personal schedule. Each agenda is coloured differently, so you can easily distinguish between your different calendars.
NOTE: When you have authorized Outlook 365, see getting started with the myWURtoday app, you can see your own Outlook calendar.
6. Click on a specific calendar item to see the details. Click on Go to Event to go to the original webpage of the event.
NOTE: When a lecture is scheduled, you will be guided to the Brightspace page of this specific lecture with a link to the weblecture and more details.
7. Click on Study Place booking to book a study place.
You will be redirected to the study booking facility in TE.
8. Click on Click here to log in and sign in with your WUR username and password
You can now search for a good study place and book the preferred time slot. To go back to the myWURtoday app click the cross in the upper left corner.