How can I use Schedule on myWURtoday desktop?
Via the myWURtoday desktop, you have access to your personal schedule. Here you can see when lectures/courses, practicals, or other meetings are scheduled, what time they start, and where you need to be. You can see your schedule for a specific day, week, or month.
This article explains how to get to and use your personal schedule on your myWURtoday desktop.
Your generic educational Schedule, as shown in TimeEdit, is always visible in the app. However, you will only be able to see your personal Schedule, which displays your assigned group, if the teacher has used the specially designated GroupTool app for this purpose.
Please note that not all teachers may have performed this action yet, so we advise keeping an eye out for updates.
1. Click on the Schedule icon. This is the icon in the middle, shown in the balk at the bottom of the page. Now you can see your own personal schedule. It opens in the week mode. All your scheduled lectures, practicals, and other meetings can be found here.
2. Click on Week to change the overview of your schedule. Here, you can change it into a Day or Month overview.
3. In the top right corner of the screen, click on the arrow to the right to shift to the next month/week/day (depending on which overview you are in). The arrow to the left will shift you to the previous month/week/day.
4. Click on the month (in this case: April 2021) to shift faster between months or even years.
5. Click on Calendars in the upper right corner of the screen to switch between your personal calendars. Select which you want to combine into your personal schedule. Each agenda is coloured differently, so you can easily distinguish between your different calendars.
NOTE: When you have authorized Outlook 365, see getting started with the myWURtoday. You can then see your own Outlook calendar.
6. Click on a specific calendar item to see the details. Click on Go to Event to go to the original webpage of the event.
NOTE: When a lecture is scheduled, you will be guided to the Brightspace page of this specific lecture with a link to the weblecture and more details.
7. Click on Study Place booking to book a study place.
You will be redirected to the study booking facility in TE.
8. Click on Click here to log in and sign in with your WUR username and password
You can now search for a good study place and book the preferred time slot. To go back to the myWURtoday desktop, click on the arrow to the left in the top left corner of your browser.