Getting started with myWURtoday desktop (includes video)
myWURtoday is your gateway to the information you need when you need it. On the site you can find:
- Course information and announcements
- Registration for courses and notifications for study progress and grades
- Your personal education schedule and Office 365 calendar
- Education and study-related news
- Practical information, for instance about study choices and study life
myWURtoday is very useful for your studies at Wageningen University, so we recommend that you install the app.
This manual gives you a quick start to guide you through the desktop version of myWURtoday. You need a WUR account to use myWURtoday desktop.
We are constantly improving the site and adding features. It might happen that the manual is not completely up to date. Need help? Call the Service Desk at +31 317488888.
To use myWURtoday you need to go to mywurtoday.wur.nl in your web browser.
1. Click on Login with external service to log in via SurfCONEXT.
To ensure you can safely use Brightspace and your Schedule from Office365, an authorisation for both must take place once. You can find the consent buttons in the Today field (1) and under the Bell icon (2) at the top.
- Click on the message 'Office 365 requires your consent' Sign in with your WUR account, password and multi-factor authentication (if needed)
- Click on the message 'D2L Brightspace requires your consent' and click on Accept
myWURtoday desktop will guide you through your study by informing you of your personal schedule, your courses (via Brightspace), and your grades (via Osiris). It will show you the news of each day and inform you via important messages from the WUR. Find out what the different options mean to you in your studies. Introduction to myWURtoday
To get the information you need, when you need it, you can subscribe to topics that are of interest to you or that fit the phase of your study. How to subscribe to news & topics.
Have fun using myWURtoday. Don't forget to share your experience.
1. Click on ... More, which goes to the myWUR navigation
2. Scroll down to My App and click on Help & info about the app
3. Click on > Feedback and share your experience in the form that appears.