Preparations for a remote proctored digital exam
It is important to to prepare yourself in advance for your remote proctored exam. You must perform a room scan every time you take a remote proctored exam. The room scan provides the WUR with proof that you are in compliance with the examination rules.
This article will explain:
Preparations before the exam
- Check your room and desk (see the rules on what is allowed)
- Check your equipment:
- a computer with Windows 10 or a recent Mac OS. Windows 11 and Mac OS 12 are not (yet) supported!
- a working webcam and a working microphone
- a stable internet connection
- an active WUR-account (make sure you remember your password)
When you have questions on this please check the information in the FAQ pages.
It is not possible to take a remote proctored exam on a tablet, hybrid or mobile device. External camera's on a Mac are not supported. When you have a second screen it should be disconnected and covered (with a sheet or towel) or removed from your desk.
Make sure you follow all instructions, they are explained on the rules for remote proctored exams page.