Login instructions for an on-campus digital exam
This article will explain how to start an on-campus digital exam which has fraud prevention enabled. You will receive a short version of these instructions in the exam room.
Step to login into an on-campus digital exam
- Open a webbrowser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge). On a Macbook, the Safari browser is not supported. In that case install one of the mentioned browsers.
- Go to https://ans.app and sign in (link in the upper right corner of the page)
- Under Log in with your school account, choose Wageningen University & Research (WUR)
- The next page is from Wageningen University where you need to fill in your username and password.
- Click 'Sign in'
- The overview of available exams in Ans opens
- Click on the exam of your course. When you started the procedure before the actual start time your exam is in the 'Scheduled assignments' box.
- The exam opens with the instructions. Read them carefully.
- Enter the password given to you by the invigilator
- Click 'SUBMIT'
When you have installed the WURAppStore or have taken an exam earlier the installation steps only appear when there is a newer version.
- Click 'Download Schoolyear'
- When the Schoolyear plugin has finished downloading start the installation.
- Schoolyear will ask for confirmation before signing you out of Windows.
- Click 'I understand' and Schoolyear will log you off. In the logon screen of Windows enter your password. Now you won't see your desktop but the Schoolyear application.
You can see the amount of time left in the upper right corner of the browser.
When you are allowed to use a dictionary in the exam you can translate words or parts of the text via Readspeaker. See Using a dictionary in a digital exam.