Login instructions for a remote proctored exam
To start the remote proctored exam, please follow the instructions below.
For the date and time of an exam check Time Edit or myWURtoday.
This manual will show:
Before you start
Steps to login into a remote proctored exam
For more information on how to download the PSI Secure Browser, please visit the following link:
If an error message pops-up when opening the Secure Browser, download and install the software again
- Click on Take Identification Photo. You need to take a photo of your WURcard here. It is also allowed to use an official ID card. In that case cover you ID/BSN number (for your own privacy).
A pop-up will appear with the ID preview,
- Tick the box to confirm that the ID photo is clear, legible and centered
- Click on Confirm ID Photo
The pop-up window will close, to record room scan,
- Click on Start Room Scan. Walk / turn slowly through your room showing your environment. The room scan should be 45 seconds and you should show yourself and the laptop in front of a mirror.
To stop the recording,
- Click on Stop Room Scan
A pop-up window with the Room/Desk Scan Preview will appear, the room scan recording will play,
- Tick the box to confirm that the room/desk scan is clear
- Click on Confirm Room/Desk Scan
The pop-up window will close,
- Click on Take User Photo, to take a picture of yourself
A pop-up window will appear with the User Photo Preview
- Tick the box to confirm that the photo is clear and centered
- Click on Confirm User Photo
The pop-up window will close, read thoroughly the instructions,
- Click on OK
This will redirect you to the Login page of Wageningen University & Research
- Login with your WUR account and password
- Click on Sign in
The login page will close and will redirect to the Login via SURFconext with the review information. This page will only show the first time you go to Ans.
- Click on Proceed to Ans
For further questions about problems and issues, please visit: Getting ready for an online exam
You now know how to login to a remote proctored exam!