Preparations for the on-campus digital exam
It is important to prepare yourself in advance for a digital exam on your own laptop:
- Check if your laptop meets the requirements from Schoolyear. Chromebooks are not supported. Only laptops with:
- Check if the security software (Schoolyear) works on your laptop with the laptop check.
- Make sure you use the EDUROAM wifi connection when you are on campus.
- You have an active WUR-account and you know your username and password.
- When you have a Windows 10 laptop: add English as display language. See this instruction if you don't know how.
You can test if your laptop is sufficient by doing the laptop check.
Preparations on the day before the exam:
- Restart your laptop once and check if there are updates that should be installed.
- Charge the battery of your laptop.
- Check if you have English as display language available.
Preparations on the day of the exam:
- ID and WURcard (you need your ID to identify yourself when your laptop crashes and you need a spare laptop)
- Laptop charger and power cord
- For a Windows laptop: set the display language to English
Come 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to the exam room to get started with your laptop.
Want to know more about digital exams on campus?