Email | How to set to get an email when a deadline is approaching
It is possible to have Brightspace sending an e-mail two days before the deadline of an assessment. This article will show you how to set due date warnings.
1. Click on your name or picture in the Minibar
2. Click on Notifications
3. Make sure a valid e-mail address is used or Change your email settings
4. Tick the box Assignments - assignment due date or end date is 2 days away to enable Notifications on due dates for assignments
5. Tick the box Quizzes - quiz due date or end date is 2 days away to enable Notifications on due dates for quizzes
6. Click Save to save the changes and return to the previous window
Of course it is also possible to get notifications when for example, a grade item is released. Please tick the corresponding boxes if you would like an email
You now know how to set Notifications for due or end dates!
Want to know more about Notifications in Brightspace?