YuJa | How to use the YuJa player
If you get the message 'This video is restricted' for YuJa videos, please contact [email protected]
This article will show you how to use the YuJa player.
This article is composed of an instruction video as well as written instructions if your prefer to read step by step.
- Click on the Play icon
As the video is playing, the options of the YuJa Player menu bar appear, from left to right you will find the following options:
- Play/Pause: Click the icon to start or pause the video
Once you pause and close the video, YuJa will give you the choice to resume the video where you left it or to start from the beginning
- Click the icon to mute/unmute the video
- Hover the cursor over the icon to adjust the volume level
- Progress bar: Drag the ball to any point in time to go to a point in the video
- CC: Click the icon to show/hide closed captions. For newly created videos, automatically generated captions will be available
- Sidebar: Click the icon to display a new tab with various options
- Full screen: Click to open or exit full screen mode
- Settings: Click to display a window with different settings you can adjust
Now, you know how to use the YuJa player!
Want to know more about YuJa in Brightspace?