About YuJa Media Library
In YuJa, you can manage videos through the YuJa Media Library.
In this article you will learn how to:
Access the YuJa Media Library
You can access the YuJa Media Library via https://wur.yuja.com/.
Navigate to your Brightspace course, in the green navigation bar:
- Click on Login
The YuJa Media Library will open.
Understand the folder structure in YuJa Media Library
Different folders are available in the Media Library, each with different rights and roles.
Within the PERSONAL Menu, you have 4 sections: My Media, Shared With Me, Favorites and Shared With Others
- My Media: Here you can access all the videos uploaded by you. These videos are owned by you and you decide how to organize them, if and with whom you want to share them
You should have already a default folder called Default Collection.
In this file you have the possibility to:
- Create a NEW FOLDER
- UPLOAD a new video to My Media
- Shared With Me: Here you can access all the videos personally shared with you by other users
- Favorites: Here you can see the videos you favorited
- Shared With Others: Here you can access all the videos that you have shared with others
In the Shared With Me, Favorites and Shared With Others sections, it is not possible to create folders nor to upload contents.
The SHARED menu contains three different sections:
- Public Library: It contains all publicly available videos such as PhD defenses, inaugurations and festive activities. WUR is the owner of these videos
- WUR Library: It contains all materials made available for all people in WUR, such as knowledge clips and other educational videos. The Educational Media team (WUR related) is the owner of these videos
- All My Courses: It contains all YuJa channels of the courses you have access within Brightspace. You will only be able to see the channels that you have authenticated yourself in. If one of your Brightspace courses is missing, go to this course in Brightspace and follow these steps
The naming structure of the channels in All My Courses is similar to Brightspace and includes the course code, year and period, followed by the course name.
Want to know more about YuJa in Brightspace?