- Introduction video
- How to log in to Brightspace
- How to pin or unpin a course
- How to search for a Course guide
- How to find a course using Discover
- How to navigate in Brightspace: General Brightspace page controls
- How to navigate in Brightspace: Brightspace WUR homepage
- How to navigate in Brightspace: Brightspace Course homepage
The manuals on this site offer you, as a student, instructions on the use of WUR education systems for your study and courses. Is the answer to your question not listed?
• Consult the manual of the system in question for support options.
• For account-related problems or information about (re)setting your password/WUR Passcode or about the use of Office 365, go to: https://itsupport.wur.nl
• Consult the WUR Current Students website [https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Programmes/Current-Students.htm] for information on enrolment, guidance during your study, student counseling, minors and exchange programmes, things to do besides your study, your graduation, and beyond.
Links to the online systems: Ans [https://ans.app/landing], Brightspace [https://brightspace.wur.nl/d2l/home], myWURtoday [https://mywurtoday.wur.nl], Osiris [https://wur.osiris-student.nl], TimeEdit [https://cloud.timeedit.net/wur_nl/web/?en=t]