How to connect to the WUR AppStore
This manual explains how to get access to the WUR AppStore by connecting your WUR account to your laptop. The WUR AppStore can only be used through Windows 10 or 11 Education or Pro.
Disclaimer: if you are using a Windows 10 or 11 Home edition, you will be automatically upgraded to Windows Education. The edition upgrade from Home to Education cannot be reversed.
1. Click on Start / Settings
(In Dutch: Start / Instellingen)
2. Click on Accounts
3. Click on the tab Access work or school
(In Dutch: Toegang tot werk of school)
4. Click on connect
(In Dutch: verbinden)
5. Enter your WUR email address and click on Next
If you receive an error message and need to fill in a MDM-server-URL, copy the following link:
6. Enter your WUR account and password and click on Sign in
This screen will appear
7. Click on Done and but do not yet restart your laptop, a background process is still running.
8. After a few minutes, the above pop-up will appear. The upgrade from your Windows Home edition to Windows Education can now be completed. Please restart your computer.
9. After restarting your computer, the above pop-up will appear. The upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Education has been completed.