How to use the WUR AppStore on a MacBook
If you use a MacBook and want to use your own laptop for the course software, you first need to buy Windows 11 Education and Parallels Desktop on SURFspot.nl. This allows you to run Windows on Mac. Please note that not all applications might function as they would on a Windows device.
This manual explains how to buy Parallels.
1. Get the free Windows 11 Education from SURFspot by following the manual How to get Windows Education
2. Go to https://www.surfspot.nl/ and enter 'Parallels' in the search bar
3. Click on Parallels Desktop 18 for Mac
4. Click on My SURFspot / Orders / My Orders
5. Click on Download to download Parallels and follow the instructions on your MacBook. Click on Show serialcode to show your serial code