How to see which courses I need to complete?
In the progress menu of Osiris you can find a clear overview of which courses you need to complete.
There are different clusters of courses that need to be completed:
- Of the cluster 'Compulsory courses in Common Part' or 'Compulsory courses in Spec ...' all courses need to be completed.
- Of the cluster 'Restricted Optionals in Common Part' not all courses need to be completed. Check the details of your programme and/or specialisation to see how many courses of this category need to be completed. This can be found in the course catalogue.
For bachelor students: In the progress menu you can also see the status of your binding study advice. For more information about the binding study advice (BSA), see https://www.wur.nl/en/article/Binding-Study-Advice.htm
This manual describes how you can easily see which courses you still need to complete and where you can see the status of your binding study advice.
1. Click on Progress in the home screen
or enter the menu bar and click on Progress
2. Click on the drop down menu behind 'Courses to be completed'. You then see a list of all courses you still need to complete.
NOTE: In the drop down menu 'Failed courses', you can see a list of courses you failed or courses you passed but did not yet have approval for. For more information on how to request approval for your electives see How to request approval for electives?
NOTE: In the drop down menu 'Courses completed', you can see a list of compulsory and restricted optional courses you already completed.
3. Here you can see the status of the binding study advice.
NOTE: In the pre-advice personal circumstances are not taken into account, even when the dean already registered your study delay. In the final advice officially registered study delay is always taken into account.
NOTE: Under messages you can find an explanation about the binding study advice or you can click on it for more information.