What to do if I cannot select electives when I try to submit my proposal electives for approval?
In some cases, it might occur, due to a technical error in the Osiris PlanApp, that you are not able to select electives when you try to submit the proposal electives for approval because the pop-up screen does not appear.
This manual describes what you should do when you cannot select electives when you try to submit your proposal electives for approval.
1. To solve the above-mentioned problem, you should create a new draft in the Osiris PlanApp. How to create a new draft is described in the following manual: How to use the draft function in the PlanApp?
2. After you created a new draft, please make sure that all courses are correctly planned before you overwrite your default planning
NOTE: Sometimes, you have to modify the first year of the draft or you have to add a year. How to do this is described in the manual How to add a year to/delete a year from my planning?
3. When you are satisfied with your draft planning, click on SAVE
4. To overwrite your default planning with the new draft, follow step 7C from the manual How to use the draft function in the PlanApp?
NOTE: Again, be aware to always save your plan in between changes and before you close the PlanApp.
5. After you followed all steps listed above, you should be able to select your electives in the pop-up screen when you have selected the option Submit your proposal electives for approval. How to submit your proposal electives for approval is described in this manual: How to request approval for electives?