How to add a year to/delete a year from my planning?
You may want to add a year to your study programme when the PlanApp does not show as many study years as your study consists of. This may for example happen when the last year of your study programme only contains courses that belong to your specialisation.
You may want to modify the first year of your study programme when the PlanApp does not show the correct year in which you started studying.
You may want to delete a year from your study programme when the PlanApp shows too many study years.
This manual describes how to add a year to or delete a year from your study plan.
How to add a year to your study plan?
1. Click on OPTIONS in the menu bar
2. Click on Add year
3. A new year now shows up in your planning
NOTE: You may also modify your first year. You may for example want to do this when you filled your initial first year with full time extra curricular activities such as a board year. Courses planned in your initial first year will then be placed in the modified first year.
How to modify the first year of your study plan?
1. You can modify your first year by clicking on Modify first year
2. The following screen shows up. You can add the year you want to make your first year
3. Click on MODIFY to change your first year. Your first study year has been changed now