How to make use of special facilities?
In order to make use of a facility, you need to have permission to use this specific facility. For more information on how to request for a facility, see the manual How to request special facilities via Cases?
If you have permission to use a special facility, Osiris automatically shows this in My Details in the Facilities tab. Do note that you have to apply for your facility for every course or test you enrol in.
This manual describes how to make use of special facilities
1. Click on My details shown in the upper left corner of the screen
2. Click on Facilities
3. If you have permission to use special facilities, a list of your facilities is shown
For every course or test in which you enrol, you have to apply for your facility by selecting the facility you want to use for the course or the test.
4. Select all facilities you want to use
5. Click on the green arrow
6. Click on CONFIRM ENROLMENT
TIP: If you decide not to use a facility or you want to change the way in which you want to use a facility, you can edit your facilities. Click on EDIT, and select or deselect your choice of facilities.
NOTE: You can edit your Facilities for a course up until the course enrolment deadline.
You can edit your Facilities for a test up until the test enrolment deadline.
E.g. If you are enrolled for a course and the enrolment deadline passes, it is possible to change Facilities for the test of the course, but not for the entire course anymore.
7. After you selected all facilities you want to use for the course or test, this will be shown at the specific course under My enrolments
NOTE: It is no longer necessary to send 'Teacher Letters' ('Docentenbrieven'), except when otherwise informed by the student dean.