How to place 'Other courses' in your electives?
The SSC may add courses to your study program. This may happen when you for example followed courses at another university you want to include as electives in your study program. These courses show up under 'Other courses' in your study progress overview (SVO) in Osiris.
This manual describes how to place courses shown under 'Other courses' in your SVO in your electives.
1. The course you followed at another university shows up in your study program in the PlanApp after the SCC added it to your study program
2. Click on OPTIONS in the menu bar
3. Click on Submit proposal Electives for approval
4. The following screen shows up. Select the course you followed at another university added to your study program by the SCC
5. Click on NEXT
6. Refer to your Elective Motivation Form in the explanation box
7. Attach your Elective Motivation Form using the ATTACH FILE button
8. Click on SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL
The course now shows up under electives in your SVO and in the PlanApp.